Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing 23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed Flickr and Photostory. I found both to be user friendly. I now have options on tools to use to integrate technology into my lessons. I think my kids will produce better projects because they will also have options.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I will take a risk on an online program again. I will not feel intimidated by the mass of information on technology that I can use in my classroo.

I now have options on tools to use to integrate technology into my lessons. I think my kids will produce better projects because they will also have options.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised at the amount of information that is out there. I feel like I have had my head in the ground.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Sometimes it was difficult to understand what I needed to do because of the jargon and my lack of experience. It helped to read other people's posts. It would help to be able to chat live to get help with questions that hinder progress. Maybe even creating a phone network would help.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Definitely!

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Amazing!!!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Options! you keyed in on one of the major objecitves for learning all of these things...options for us AND the kids in demoing their learning!
Cogratulations on a successful technology journey.